Monday, November 03, 2008

A hunting we will go!
We have encountered a small infestation of mice!
So that has caused us to consider our
not so long list of options!

So far we have used poison,
Which we found left dead and VERY smelly mice in our house
We have tried traps, which work semi well with mice
and semi well with our youngest son who has an uncanny knack of
finding them with his toes or fingers!
We are down to our last two options....
sonic mouse repellents
and
a cat


3 comments:

Ron Easton for Dads UnLimited said...

sonic the mouse hunter?

sounds good:)

Anonymous said...

the guy who put poison in our place said those sonic things work very well and you don't have to feed them or find a place for them to stay when you go away....Man, I can't believe I wrote that. I used to want a cat so badly!! Yuck, not now!!
P

Anonymous said...

Mom and dad have had great success with the sonic things I'm just not sure how Malachi would react to them, cat is definitely very last resort, they leave hair everywhere and like to brag about the mice they find (drop them at your feet) ugh!!
Bee