Tuesday, October 28, 2008


I was sent this photo today in one of those really big chain emails that I don't usually open, but today was an exception.
Whether this photo is doctored or not, it still is a great shot.
It poked me with the thought, am I the grumpy turtle or am I the happy fish?
( No I have no idea if the turtle is grumpy, but doesn't he strike you as the grumpy one?!)
Wht role do I play in our comunity?
Our home, our church, the grocery store, our neighbourhood?
What role do you play?

2 comments:

Ron Easton for Dads UnLimited said...

cynic???


That's a good thought, I've been longing lately to become the gracious softspoken one. Sadly, I don't think that's really me, I sure have to fight against it in my mind.

Sabrina said...

Well, you have been doing a really great job of being the gracious one at home this past week!
I love you