Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tea... Check
Low fat high in fibre snack... Check
Timer... Check
and
GO!

For the fun of keeping friendly competition alive in our marriage I am timing exactly... I mean EXACTLY how long it takes to load a blog.
To expand on my lengthy list of reasons as to why I haven't been bloging, it takes, in my opinion, way too long to load a blog.

So to make it a fair test, I am writing this blog during snack time, when my kids are supposedly occupied for longer than 30 second intervals!
And I am adding a picture of each of the kids.
So far I have had to stop to help with a History question, and the boys couldn't hear Bob, and have needed a refill on their snack, so we are up to 9 minutes, and I am Still waiting for the pictures to upload......

Still waiting.... it's been another 7 mintues.. and we are still missing the picture!

So after 22 minutes I have decided to give up! If you want to see pictures of our kiddos and all teh wonderful crafts we are working on... you will just have to come and visit!
If you wan tto know what is happening here at chez Easton, well you will just have to call us! ( you can try emailing, but we hold no promises of having the time to check it!)

In total it has been 26minutes and 2 seconds!
Hope you all enjoyed our visit!

5 comments:

Ron Easton for Dads UnLimited said...

Thank you for that:) Sorry its so hard.... anyone have a suggestion for switching to non-dial up when it doesn't seem to be available for less than 60 dollars a month?

Anonymous said...

no DSL either? It's quite sad cause I miss the photos!! Oh well such is life right now!
B

Dennis and Valerie said...

:( I don't blame you for not blogging! Especially when you were used to something much quicker.

Did you guys get the pictures that were in the envelope?

Anonymous said...

Oh you young folks!
That's all G&G ever had!!

Love
Gramma

Anonymous said...

I understand!! My internet is not slow but I can't get my security settings to let me upload pictures without a zillion popups warning me that I'm trying to post to the internet. "Ah Duh, like, I know!" I tried to put up some from Faith's wedding on the Moorcroft site and it did the same thing so I gave up. At least I can get them on facebook.
Much as we enjoy your pics save the 60$ for something more useful like heating oil!! :)
love ya,
Patti