Homeschooling!
Yep you read right homeschooling! We are, for now homeschooling our kids. What a crazy leap of faith that is! It is incredible to sit back and look in at what God is doing in and around your own life once in a while! I recommend everyone do it.
We have been feeling the calling for a long time now, and we have finally taken the plunge. so for the next two weeks, she will be home for school!
Hopefully leading to a full year at home next year.
So far we have done Math and spelling and of course swimming is considered gym right! We have eaten popsicles and read Nancy Drew. We have played counting games and made homemade burgers. We knit and paint. She teaches me computer programs and I teach her to sit up straight! So far it is a a precious snippet out of the rush and roughness of life. And I am cherishing every single moment!
5 comments:
I knew it'd come to this!! Have fun, don't envy you a bit
B
How can you NOT envy me... look at my three lil' darlings!!!
Looking forward to our mineral unit in science... field trip to Bancroft:) :)
The main problem I can see is that you're having fun without me!
WEll honey, we coudl use a tutor, the poay isn't great but you wouldn't have to commute far!
I think that sounds great! :)
Post a Comment