OUR ANNIVERSARY......FINALLY:)

We celebrated our 4th anniversary this year. It so happened that 4th is small appliances and flowers! It also just so happens that this year was my year to plan our anniversary.... so we bought a house!
For our anniversary this year we went to chez Easton in quaint Tottenham. The kiddies stayed with Grmma and Grammpa, while we headed home for some nice time off. It was especially nice because our house was sold already so it was staged and no work had to be done we were just able to lounge like newlyweds! It was great.
I gave Ron an IPOD for all his CD's that our little 5 disc player won't hold ( 80gb)
And against the rules, I was given a new microwave! Which we needed as our old one died about a week previously:( We had that microwave 11 years and we had bought it second hand at that!
It was missed:)
I know this one isn't recent but I am working my way up from all the events I have missed!
Stay tuned!
2 comments:
;) glad you enjoyed your anniversary, love you
Patti
I'm glad to see you're up and running again! :)
Post a Comment