Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I bet you can't guess who's room this one belongs to!




Paint Paint and MORE Paint!



Solomon's room going from pinky-peach to a nice blue grey, with white trim and safari animals!

Noah's Room,



Wallpaper night mare! Layer upon layers of nasty old wallpaper!



To be finished in blue and green with chair rail as the middle border, holding bug jars none the less!




Ahhh, new carpet!



The master bed room,




wallpaper and brown, to be turned into a nice haven...still needing blinds of some sort!
Yep new carpet here too!









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow amazing what paint can do eh! looks great guys :)
patti

Sabrina said...

Thanks! I put up all these boring pics for Bee... there you go Bee, a whole bunch of pics! later this week I'll post a bunch of the outside!

Anonymous said...

They're not boring, they're great!! Can't wait to come see it in real life!! Looks wonderful!
Bee

Anonymous said...

and why did you post it for me? is it because you know i check all your blogs two or three times a day :)
B

Ron Easton for Dads UnLimited said...

HEy, that place looks familiar!

Happy Birthday!

Sabrina said...

I posted it for you because I knew you hadn't seen the place...AND... you made a comment befopre abotu FINALLY getting to see some pics:)
So I didn't want to disapoint you!

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting them for bee, i wanted to see too. we'll get there someday promise :)
p