after a VERY long year... here she is on her bike!

Our new lawn mower!!!
Who really know who enjoys it more...dad or the boys!




Riding in Grandpa's car! What a treat!

I don't actually know what the boys were doing... but they asked me to take a picture of it anyways!

Thie is the trail down teh road from our house. We have been enjoying our bike rides this yeardown the trail. Here is everyone chasing after a porcupine that ran across the trail behind us!

Lunch on the porch!


Yep another random..."mommy come take a picture of us" shot!

Here are a few shots of our VERY messy boys! They love this old barrel planter that was left for us by the previous owners! I can't plant anything in it because the boys use it to "play" in!
4 comments:
Yay, lots of pictures :)
Thanks
I can't get over how much the littlest guy looks like Ron in the carseat pic with the Nationals hat on. I never really thought that before but in that pic he really looks like his daddy.
Glad to see your girl is able to get back on her bike :) yay for recovery :)
love to all,
Patti
What a great conglamaration of pictures!!
B
(no idea how to spell that word)
b
cute cute! Our girls faces were SOOO grubby the other evening- they had played and played outside and came in all stinky and dirt covered, I couldn't believe it. :) So hats off to you, oh mother of boys!
What exactly is the artwork that B. made for her teacher?
It is a tree made of a stick and covered in leaves, and grass.
And yes we hav eto wash feet and hands and change clothes before naps, then the same all over again before bed! I love summer:)
Post a Comment