HAIR CUTS ALL AROUND!
Bronwyn had her annual hair cut and pictures for her birthday....
I continue my battle against grey as I search for the perfect Brown!
Noah, the only one who escaped the barber chair... otherwise known as grandma's sink! So I thought I would post an old cute one of him instead!
As for Solomon... his hair was cut as well....Sorry to all who are patiently awaiting the pictures of "the" hair cut. I am not ready to take the plunge and share it with the world. I am fully commited to keeping him my little guy for a little longer :)
4 comments:
Well, I like your hair no matter the colour. I love that picture of the boy with the orange lid and the girl at the top??? What a cutie :)
I don't understand your comment....I mean specifically the ??? at the end....
Cute, I like Bronwyn's,did she design it herself again this year? Funny how you never showed us the other cuts, I'm sure you didn't hack them all that badly... did you?
B
that reminds me I'd better go back to facebook and put up a pic of Bruce without hair. I'm not used to it yet... and last night he took it all off again...he said it was too long???? Hardly!!:)
Guess we'll have to see you guys in real life to see what ya all look like.
Patti
Post a Comment