Thanksgiving 2007! Just a snippit of the fun had at thanksgiving this year! The weather was rainy but the mood wasn't! We enjoyed a fire, playing in the leaves, a 25th church celebration, a fever and a runny nose or two, frisbee, pictaphone, a hockey ghost, little guys, naps, turkey, pizza, one car accident, building castles, wearing down batteries, friends and family! 
I am thankful :)


I am thankful :)




Just for fun.. here is a look at thanksgiving 2006!
6 comments:
what beautiful kids you have!!
your husband
It's really neat to see the comparison from last year, things change so fast!!
B
Thanks for sharing all your pictures Sabrina. It's good to watch all the kids grow up. We had a good Thanksgiving too, also 60th wedding anniversary for Bob's parents with about 50 family sitting down to dinner, everyone but Jenn and Jasmine,who had a fever. Is Bronwyn better yet?
A. Joyce
Bronwyn's fever has come down, but now she has swollen tonsils and is on penicillan.... butit doesn't seem to be doing much as of now.
Wow 50 people!!!! I thought close to 20 was busy enough :)
These pictures are fun.
I agree with Bee- I actually was looking at the collage from last year and thought it was Q. in the picture with Dennis! HAha! A baby a year.
Where oh where oh where is Sabrina? Where oh where oh where is Sabrina? Where oh where oh where is Sabrina? Where could Sabrina be? Gone AWOL from blog world like her husband I guess ;)
love ya,
Patti
Post a Comment