Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I have been cahllenged to announce 5 little unknown facts about myself. ( Sorry Valerie for taking so long... I haven't been up to speed with your blog!)
1, I fell through the ice when I was in Grade 9 on my way home from school.
2, I went for dinner at a friends Aunts house in Costa Rica. ( The pool was something to see!)
3, I have all my rock climbing levels except ice climbing.
4, I have webbed toes
5, I performed on stage at the Orillia Oprea house when I was in Grade 10. ( An actual ticket selling event!)

I don't know anyone else who blogs, Except Ron and Dennis..... So I would pass this on to you but would you really do it???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting I knew 1 & 4 but not the other 3... #3 surprised and impressed me the most.:) Love ya,Patti

Anonymous said...

I am ashamed to admit that I knew none of these things, just goes to show that we need to spend more time visiting eh? So I was wondering, do you sing???
Bee

Dennis and Valerie said...

Well, I knew number 4. :) Good luck getting Dennis to respond to your challenge. HA! :) I tried commenting on here yesterday morning but it wouldn't let me sign in. Hopefully that quirk is gone and it will let me now. I was wondering if you took climbing lessons (I'm assuming you would have)- and where, when and for how long if you did?