Bug's Hair cut! I finally had enough and cut it all off! He is now officially a little boy:) :(
I can't seem to decide if I am sad or happy about that!

Out little duck here, has learned to climb out of his crib. So to solve the problem without having to change beds. I put on my pioneer hat and found a pattern on ebay and altered it from 12 m to 18m and VOILA
It has been working quite well, he can wiggle enough to stand if he wants to work that hard but he can't get his legs up and over.
So for any of you who want, we have a pattern and left over fabric up for grabs!
Not bad for a first sew job ever!
4 comments:
I love the haircut :) He looks so cute !!! I'm impressed with the sewing accomplishment. It looks great. Love ya, Patti
yes, i like the haircut too. And the bag is very impressive, keep that boy in bed!!
B
Sabrina, that is awesome!!! I used to sew when i was younger its actually fun eh LOL
Yep, definitely a creative idea with the bag, Sabrina! Good job. And your little man looks very distinguished now! I can't believe how much older it makes him look! :)
It was great to see you on Sunday. Thank you so much for coming. Love you.
Post a Comment