Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hello everyone, So I know I haven't put pictures up in a while, I have been saving them!
So here is a whole bunch of great pics of the kids!

This is our "little Jed" havin' his snack


She is starting them a little early on the phone!


No sweetheart,
you don't go to the potty with your pants ON!


PEEK A BOO MOM


This is just a great one of our little guy!


MARVIN K MOONEY
WILL YOU PLEASE GO NOW!


I like it even with the soother

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How'd these kids get soo cute!!!
Aunt Bee

Dennis and Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dennis and Valerie said...

Those pics are great! I can't believe how much your littlest guy's personality is coming out! Cute.

Dennis said...

So, you use little Jed too do you? Hmmm.... I guess I can use it then.

You have cute kids.... must be the genes...