Friday, June 16, 2006
A sad day really. My boys are sick. Why? Our oldest seems just so unhappy, I am starting to worry. Am I missing something? His nose is runny, he is drooling, and he is clingy and grumpy, all the time. He just seems to be out of character. Our youngest has a really bad stuffy nose, a hard time sleeping at tnioght because he can't seem to breathe very well. What as a parent is the right thing to do? Could it be allergies, if so we can do all the right steps, but then after spending all the money and time and effort into making the house "safe" what if it is not allergies? We have a referral to the pediatrician for our oldest. maybe she will ahve more answers.
As a mother I Am scared and worried. It is my responsability to protect and nurture and know my children. Why don't I know what is happening with them, or how to make them better?
Where is God when I am scared?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment