ODE to RON
I raise my glass
I tip my hat
I curtsey
not bow
I applude you
I salute you
I say thank you
in fact I'll say it now
Your a dad who cares
Your a dad who plays
Your a man that kids
can look to
Your a husband that loves
Your a man of God
You are
a peice of my heart
I love you for the time you sepnd
for the moments we share
for the love that knows no end
For the man you are
For the man you will be
For the future we will share
For the kids we have
for the kids we don't
You are so special to each of us
for each in your own special way
We love you
Happy father's day!
(it's a work in progress)
1 comment:
wow. Thank you my love. We certainly are a work in progress...and thank you for your support over the past several weeks, I know it hasn't been easy for you. I tip my hat to you also.
Post a Comment